things you did not know
- I am thin with fat legs. I hate my legs. My dad heard me complaining about my “poles” once and, honestly, said “you got those from me, sorry.” No girl wants to hear that! I still haven’t forgiven him.
- I fell in love with a boy with brown eyes and before knowing what it would lead to, I worried I wouldn’t have kids with blue eyes.
- I have a really nice handwriting and I am offended when people look at something I have written and don’t compliment it.
- I own everything Jane Austen – in two languages.
- I used to wish I was able to go to sleep and wake up 40 years from now so I wouldn’t have to worry about things, but could sit surrounded by husband, children and grandchildren and look back on a pleasantly lived life.
- I started drinking coffee because of Reality Bites.
- I told J I would never take his last name within a couple of weeks after we got together. It’s not because of his name, but I have never wanted another name. I love my own and I want to keep it.
- If I could only listen to one kind of music for the rest of my life, I would choose jazz.
- During my first month at work my boss wondered whether hiring me was the right decision. She told me this 5 months later when she was sure it was.
- An Australian scarred me for life when I was 3.
- I am having bacon wrapped chicken for dinner.