- I saw my belly grow and grow
- J and I welcomed a baby girl
- I found out what sleepless nights really are
- We celebrated our first year of marriage
- I felt what it is like when a baby is kicking inside of you
- We were supposed to go skiing, but got a week in bed with the flu instead
- I turned 30 and celebrated with a glass of (forbidden) champagne – and a belly
- I learned that someone else’s stomach ache can cause you more pain than your own.
This year was very different from any of the 29 others I have gone through. This year has brought laughter and tears like no other one. This year was fantastic and difficult at the same time. This year marked the beginning of a new life and the end of an old one.
This year was 2009.
Happy New Year!